Friday, December 4, 2009

and the tree is up

So this week we started moving in to our new house and I am more than excited. It isn't completely finished but I just couldn't wait any longer...it is just too cute of a house for me not to be living in it. So the first thing I did before anything else was put up my Christmas tree. I mean I only have a few weeks till Christmas and I want to enjoy my tree as long as possible...and I am so enjoying it. We were able to get a new tree this year from ty's grandparents (and it is a lot bigger than all of the ones we have had before), so my ornaments didn't even fill the tree. So my awesome mom went and got us some super cute ornaments and the tree looks awesome. It is perfect!!! Thanks to everyone who has helped us in moving, renovating, painting, decorating, and more. Pics of the house will be coming...once everything is unpacked and boxes are out of the way. Oh, and to those who may be wondering...my kitties are loving the new place. They are right at home.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. Oh!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE PICTURES!! And look at little Mini!! :) Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete