Thursday, August 6, 2009

MEWS

Ty and I were sitting around playing on our computers one day when we noticed that both of our cats were sitting on the bed, the exact same way, watching the exact same things. I couldn't help myself...I grabbed my camera and shot away. Those of you who know me know that I am a cat nerd. It's true! My husband always jokes with me cause as soon as I walk in the door the first words out of my mouth are "hey mew mews." Okay that sounds crazy, but you have to realize that my two cats run to the door as soon as they hear my car, so they are right there to welcome me when I come home. I LOVE IT!! Seriously, they are the best cats ever. Their names you ask...well there is Maximus (max for short) has the white nose (he is my quiet, cuddly kitty), and Minimus (mini) has the black nose (she is my loud, attention seeking kitty). So anyway, after seeing the pics I just had to post a few!!

Enjoy

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment