Monday, August 10, 2009

a little four-wheelin'

So how do you solve the problems of a stressful week...simple...you grab the camera, hop in the truck, and head up the mountains for picture taking and four-wheeling. That is how Ty and I solve our stresses once in a while. So when Saturday finally came we headed up to Echo and spent a few hours snappin shots of beautiful animals and cruisin on the four-wheelers. There were so many animals...I hadn't seen this many since I was twelve so in their defense...DEAR HUNTERS please refrain from killing any animals this year!! LET THE LIVE! We saw about 7 bucks all chillin out together (so awesome) a doe and her baby, and a beautiful, gorgeous bull Moose. I love nature! One day I will have a house off in the mountains...one day :)

ENJOY!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment