Friday, September 24, 2010

{M} fam

Well we texted back and forth the day of the shoot with comments such as:
"I hope it stops raining."
"What if it keeps raining?"
"We'll make it work even in rain!"
"oh no, what if {J} doesn't smile...he's been smiley all day, I hope he smiles for the camera?!"
"he'll smile and if not...well he will :)"
so, the rain did stop and the sun came out (I was hoping it would stay overcast but hey I guess I can't control the weather like I thought) and so the pictures began and let me tell you little {J} refused to smile at the camera, look at the camera, be around the camera or even around any human for that matter lol. Still, he was the cutest thing ever and so fun to photograph! So thanks to my amazing cousin for letting me come capture some amazing moments in their life. I love you guys!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment